SS2013 Ralph Lauren Red Swirl & Tassel Handbag



Ralph Lauren Red Swirl Spring 2013 bag
Photo Credit: Stylish Fashion I am completely obsessed with this bag from Ralph Lauren’s new Spring Summer 2013 collection. The Red Swirl and Tassel Handbag is so original and probably impractical to carry a lot of things, but who cares! It is a stunner; every detail down to the structure, the silhouette, the candy-red apple color, the leather tassels, and the smoothly integrated “RL” is carefully thought out.
I’m sure most of you have noticed the cut-out trend hitting the stores, but we’ll be seeing more of this trend in the Spring. And as you can see, the trend has passed on to handbags.
Photo Credit: Americana Manhasset
Photo Credit: Fashionologie

LOVE it or HATE it?

4 comments:

  1. i love this bag :) <3

    do you know where i can buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and absolutely have to have it. Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for this bag online to purchase so far no luck. When will this bag be available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking too ! I want it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete