Chanel Art Couture! My new Art piece!

Hey Dolls!

I have to fashion icons that I adore-Audrey Hepburn and  Gabrielle Chanel! I want to share with u my  LOVE to Coco Chanel!

I enjoy to decorate my house with the art pieces(paintings), that would represent my sense of style, that would describe who lives in that house.
I've been always a huge fan of Gabrielle Chanel. 

I am in  love with Gabrielle "coco" Chanel and her true story on her life and how she forever changes fashion and the never ending classic look we still see today.I think she was  and still is the most fashionable icon! And I wanted badly to have an exclusive art that would always remind me how strong and powerful she was and we can still see that on trademark! So I asked a good Friend of mine -artist Anastasia to paint it to me.
                                                                      Anastasia
And Dolls don't be jealous ;) but I have it now, gorgeous art piece  in my house now! (see below) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  I love it! No, I am crazy about it!Here is the original 



Tell me what do you think?
P.S. Big thanks to Anastasia and I love u doll! :)
Don't hesitate to ask me for Anastasia's contact info so she can do something beautiful for you!

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel

Xo-Xo,L

No comments:

Post a Comment